Sunday, June 01, 2014

June.


Hello June!

It's finally here, and with it comes summer. A welcome season in this often cold province.
May seems to have flown by, as if it was never really there at all. A breeze through the changing trees.



June brings many treats to this beautiful city. Flowers are finally in bloom, trees spring to life with budding branches, the river beckons for a walk along its banks. Markets pop up throughout the city and provide hidden treasures from across our rich province. Festivals seem to occur on a weekly basis, filling the air with music and food and laughter.

As you can tell, I'm pretty happy about it.

For one, I can finally spend my days in the beautiful outdoors! Whether it be working in my yard, walking in the river valley, or taking in the sites and culture of the city, I don't want to be anywhere else. (My cold basement suite makes it easy to step outside).

This summer is about experiencing life. Standing in awe of God's magnificent creation, and revelling in the glory of it.
It's about spending time with the ones I love, building those relationships, and creating new ones!

What more could I ask for?

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment