Sunday, July 06, 2014

July.

June has come and gone and July has already begun! I can't believe how quickly this year is flying by.
It's seriously been a bit of a whirlwind of awesomeness.




And I've suddenly been introduced to the world of cars. To my surprise, it's actually kind of fascinating.
The language is a bit unbeknown to me, but I'm becoming captured in its foreign embrace.
My boyfriend may have something to do with it, since it's his passion. Buy hey, a girl can learn right?
And boy does it make me wish I was a little bit wealthier than I am. To be able to cruise down the coast in a '77 Pontiac Trans Am would be divine. Man by my side of course.

I can dream.

In the meantime I'm simply enjoying the beautiful weather that summer has offered so far, and can't wait for the rest of it to come!
My mission this summer is to continue to document my life through photos, which is sometimes a success, and other times a total failure. Weddings provide a perfect opportunity to practice, but those don't just happen every day (although there have been quite a few lately!).
It's time to get serious about doing what I love, and use my talents instead of forgetting that they exist.

As humans and individuals we need to remember that each of us was made from a unique mold, and that we are each blessed with many gifts! Those gifts need to be used and appreciated. I myself continually forget this, and its good to give myself a little reminder every once and a while.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment